Incredible And Stunning 2877 RTP Missile Battleship For You
- If you are really like to play with warship toys then try out this 2877 RTP Missile Battleship for a better experience.
- This ship has numerous kinds of features in it that automatically enhance the quality of this toy among all other toys.
- This kind of battlefield ships don’t use to create by painted with one color, for grooming and decoration they use more than one color for.
- We know that if there is warship then there must be missiles, rockets, RPG, guns, soldiers, and chopper for Battle.
- These kinds of accessories really make the environment of battle, so this boat is also having the same features.
- The speed of this boat easily varies from 5 to 10 meters per hour at a time by taking a huge strong plastic body.
- This plastic body is not made by simple plastic but it consists of a special type of aerodynamic ABS plastic to build it more strongly.
- Moreover, this boat is playing everywhere more prefer places are pools, lakes, rivers, sea and ponds also, now it’s up to you which is most nearer to you.
- At last, only one thing to say before using this amazing toy please check the battery level that either it fully charged or not.
This RC Features:
- Factory assembled and painted, Ready to Run, Color may vary
- Speed: 5-10 mph, Aerodynamic ABS plastic body, Glossy exterior paint, Detailed Deck Superstructure
- Full Function FM Radio Control Boat (forward, left/right turning, backward); Perfect for pools, small ponds, rivers and lakes.1. place boat into water before it can operate. 2. make sure battery is fully charge 3-4hour before using.
- The humidity will damage the circuit broad and motor. There is a drain plug on the deck . After playing the boat, please unplug the drain plug and turn out the water inside; also please remove the battery, cabin cover, and dry out the water. The instruction is printed on the box.
- "Touch water to run" safety function. The propellers will run when it touches the water. Also, it could be tested by touch switch on the land . The touch switch can be connected by wet fingers or metal wire as paper clip to test. Its instruction is printed on the box.